A curated list of delightful Forgejo-related projects and resources.
Resources maintained as part of the primary Forgejo project.
Forgejo doesn't have its own documentation site yet. In the meantime the following resources may be useful.
Forgejo instances with open registration.
- Codeberg - free and open for FOSS projects only, run by a German non-profit organisation. Also provides hosted Woodpecker (CI) and Weblate (localisation).
Platform-specific packages to easily install and update Forgejo on your system. These are generally maintained either by distro packagers or by community volunteers.
Also see forgejo package versions on Repology.
- Arch Linux
- ports tree patch - A patch to add Forgejo to the FreeBSD ports tree, should eventually be added to the official ports tree
- Helm chart - Helm chart for Forgejo, forked from the official Gitea helm chart
Infrastructure as Code
- GitNex (repo) - Android client for Forgejo and Gitea (
Android – GPL)
- GitTouch - Mobile client for Forgejo, Gitea, GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket (
Android, iOS – Apache)
- tea - the official Gitea CLI client, works with Forgejo (
cross-platform – MIT)
- gitcat - Python script that allows sign-up to a Forgejo instance to all local users of a Mastodon server. (
Python - GPLv3)
If you have questions or feedback regarding this list, then please create
an Issue in our tracker, and optionally
@mention one or more of our maintainers:
With delight we present you some of our delightful contributors (please add yourself if you are missing).
To the extent possible under law, the maintainers and other contributors have waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.